Today's blog is going to be short and sweet (much like those odd looking munchinks in the wizard of oz...Only without the sweetness and more odd looking result of years of inbreds going at it like rabbits!)
I almost skipped today's blog as the result of feeling rather shit; however I couldn't bring myself to ruin my current streak so you lucky people get to read more of my crap...
After reading over yesterday's blog I noticed subsequent amounts of swearing therefore today's blog will only contain the floweriest words in the magnificent English Language...Bollocks! I just realised I already said shit a minute ago!) Fuck it...that lasted longer than I thought!
My university application has been delayed yet once again on the count of my personal statement being worthy of toilet paper (mind the paper cuts)! You would have thought with my levels of arrogance I'd be perfect at writing a 4000 character essay about myself but apparently "Me wants to come to ur university coz all da ova unis are shit eds innit!" is in inappropriate choice of words (substitute "shit eds" for 'cunts' and were good to go!)
Unfortunatly that's all i can bring myself to right today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling better and will be back to my usual, humorous, arrogant cunt of a self :) I'm now about to crawl back into my bed and sleep like a baby (minus the pissing the bed part)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment