Wow! This is possibly the most dedicated I’ve been to anything...ever...just ask my fish (or one of my ex's)!
All day (well I say all day; I only slumped out of bed at mid-day) I’ve been sorting through old pictures to add to my slideshow; which if I do say so myself is looking rather cool! (Please don't laugh at the bowl-cut pictures...you know you had one at some point!)
My usually creative mind is feeling somewhat blank today, maybe it's because the highlight of my day was finding the toy in the Coco pops box (not so much 'finding' as digging my sticky hand through the boxes content- note to self don't eat the Coco pops!)
I promise to work on my 'blog-timing' a little more so you can actually read the entry before the days over! But for now I’m sure my one and only fan-Mr Marco Ng doesn't mind. If you want to read a less-arrogant blog then please check out his at http://www.marcoka-chunng.co.uk/.
I apologise for the some what...shit blog today; I suppose it's what you get for being lazy. However tomorrow will bring tales of action & adventure as I storm the neighbourhood for danger, criminals, kids stuck down wells and the occasional old lady to walk across the road!
Actually...fuck it; I ain't got any Coco pops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment